Cie is an innovation accelerator for large enterprises and a growth accelerator for emerging start-up companies. In short, we turn ground-breaking ideas into new technology ventures and we’re looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our growing team. This Administrative Assistant will man the front desk, work hand-in-hand with our Office Manager, coordinate team lunches and events, and keep our office humming.
To thrive in this role you’ll need to love variety, excel in a fast-paced environment, work well with everyone from vendors to our C-level executives, and have superb communication skills. If you are looking to gain hands-on experience at one of Orange County’s leading tech companies, then keep reading!
WHERE YOU WILL BE IN A YEAR
- BECOME AN ADMIN GURU – You will gain firsthand experience on how to support C-level executives by reporting directly to our lead Executive Assistant. Orchestrating company-wide events and coordinating meetings are a few of the things you will master.
- EXPAND YOUR HORIZONS – This role is constantly evolving so you will have the opportunity to work on projects across multiple teams and accelerate your professional growth faster.
- HAVE AN IMPACT – You will have the opportunity to see where areas in the office can improve, tell us about your ideas and then execute on them. You have big things to say and we want to hear them.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Greet visitors and own all front desk duties
- Manage the day-to-day office logistics, including supplies, office maintenance and cleaning
- Coordinate and order our weekly team lunches to make our internal perks a reality
- Plan and execute awesome team-building and company-wide events
- Coordinate company-wide meetings and provide executive support to C-level executives
- Coordinate travel booking
- Champion company culture, both internally and externally
- Manage vendor contacts and update as necessary
- Take on miscellaneous tasks as needed by the team
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED
- Don’t sweat the small stuff: The needs of our office are constantly evolving so you know how to adapt with changes and pivot direction quickly
- Be a go-getter: You look for new ways to contribute and for ways to be even better at what you are already doing
- Stay organized: From Post-Its to Google Sheets, you know what you need to stay organized, track deadlines and do it
- Be a multitasker: Juggling lots of tasks with different deadlines doesn’t faze you
- Love helping people: From booking travel to catering lunches, you want to make life easy for your coworkers
- Be a team-player: You work well with other people but are also able to take initiative and work independently with minimal supervision
- Move fast: A place where people move quickly is the kind of place you thrive
- Be resourceful: Getting stuff done is your middle name
- Be a champion of communication: You have mastered the art of listening and have a specific attention to detail to follow-up
WHAT WE OFFER:
At Cie, we’re looking for fun, bright, independent, self-motivated, and experienced people who have a passion for building disruptive technology. Our compensation packages consist of salary and equity, and are commensurate with accomplishment. We offer a full suite of benefits.
- Competitive salary: Based on experience and performance.
- Ownership: The right candidate will have the opportunity to work in an exciting start-up environment with accelerated vertical growth. You’ll work with a smart group of driven and talented project and account managers, designers, and developers.
- Health/Benefits: Full suite of benefits including Medical, Dental, Visual, Life, Paid Vacation and a 401k matched.
- The Right Gear: All the bells and whistles you need to drive results.
- The Right Culture: Frequent Team events and friendly competition. Yeah, we love ping pong too. Tourney day is right around the corner…
- Free Food/Drinks: Catered lunches, stocked pantries, fridges and unlimited coffee.
- Fitness: There’s an outfitted gym at your disposal.
- Location: With new offices in Irvine, CA, our beautiful open work space is in a building with a florist, salon/barber, café/bar (with an amazing happy hour), free parking, and game room!