- Provide forward-thinking ideas and build strong digital presence to generate traffic growth.
- Own the successful execution and delivery of consumer-facing creative assignments and projects across a variety of formats, including traditional, digital, and video.
- Develop and deliver successful, long-term marketing strategies and programs that drive demand and customer acquisition.
- Ownership: Own the advertiser growth strategy and work with marketing, sales, and product to develop clear and measurable quarterly and annual goals. Own end-to-end management of campaigns, including content, production, testing, setup, deployment, monitoring, and key results.
- plan and demonstrate a cohesive understanding of the deliverables, tasks, dependencies, team resourcing, and process. In addition, you must constantly assess project risks and communicate contingency plans
- Monitor and Report: Forecast, budget, measure ROI, and monitor progress against OKRs, and act proactively to increase our market share.
- Test, Optimize, Convert: Optimize the marketing and sales funnel: work with sales, web development, design and product teams to ensure all leads are captured, qualified and converted. Increase the speed of testing iterations and strength of findings. Champion the execution and optimization of all customer lifecycle marketing communications.
- ability to process and synthesize data.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with stakeholders and Marketing team members.